GRA Quantum is seeking a Cloud Engineer to take on an exciting role in Salt Lake City, UT. This position is perfect for individuals to utilize experience building, supporting, and administering a variety of cloud platforms. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sr. Director of Integrated Security Services and should have experience administering, implementing, and securing cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google GCP, Office 365, and others. The right candidate should also have experience integrating cloud services, configuring cloud security, and managing cloud logging solutions.
Skills Required and Job Responsibilities
You will be at the front lines with our clients, supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs:
· Conduct cloud security analysis of prospective clients’ Cloud platforms/ environments based on Company Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. This can include IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure, AWS, Workday, and O365.
· Perform technical health checks for Cloud platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
· Support proof of concept and production deployments of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) technologies.
· Assist clients with transitions to the Cloud managed services via tenant setup, log processing setup, policy configuration, and agent deployment.
· Provide technical support for Cloud services and resolve service-related issues through research, troubleshooting, and working with vendors.
· Execute on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
· Design and develop Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g., CASB tenant management, proxy server management, firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
· Design and implement Cloud service integrations, network requirements, and data flow.
· Document all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution.
· Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
· Act as a subject matter expert for system changes and project deliverables.
· Maintain firewall operations in a 24×7 environment.
· Incorporate change management into all processes and procedures.
· Create technically detailed reports on firewall block lists, device status, change management, hardware/software upgrades, and other areas as needed.
· Configure, design and troubleshoot VPN’s.
· Minimum of four (4) years of experience with managing enterprise firewall solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
· Experience with AV/IPS/Malware configuration and troubleshooting on firewalls
· Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
· SANS or CCSP certifications.
· Network background, to include routing such as BGP and/or OSPF.
· Understanding of Cloud networks, such as GCP, AWS, and Azure.
· Strong security background, as it pertains to risk mitigation and awareness.
· Scripting experience, preferably in Python.
· Strong experience with Fortinet firewalls.
· Strong Linux experience.
· Experience using Logrhythm desired.
· CISSP or equivalent work experience.
· SEIM system administrator experience.
· Knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) is desired.
· Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS) Scans is desired.