IT Support Specialist
This full-time, onsite opportunity is for immediate hire and is based in the Seattle, Washington area.
The IT Support Specialist will play a vital role in supporting all of the companies technical end user needs. You will be managing various devices through the organization along with provisioning accounts of employees and ensuring that everyone has the necessary devices and access to be successful on a day to day basis. This role will report to the Director of Information Technology or CTO.
- Act as a technical resource with emphasis on customer support.
- Deploy user devices, mobile devices, and peripherals and provide follow up support to users.
- Provision user accounts and provide follow up support to users.
- Facilitate team leader in meeting product delivery, quality, and cost goals.
- Act as team member, assessing technical client requirements and conveying to team leader.
- Ensure clear communication and timely issue resolution.
- Support and promote standardized IT processes and best practices.
- Apple products: iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks required
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS
- Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate level preferred)
- Shell Scripting (ex: BASH) and/or AppleScript at an intermediate level preferred
- Familiarity with endpoint security products; Cylance preferred
- Experience with endpoint backup solutions; Code 42 CrashPlan preferred
- Previous mobile device management; JAMF preferred
- Experience with managing Cloud systems; Google GSuite preferred
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues/solutions to non-technical end users
- Experience participating in IT projects in a certification and accreditation (C&A) or test and evaluation (T&E) environment
- 3 years of IT experience
- Ability to calculate basic figures, including percentages, discounts, and commissions
- Certificate or Associates Degree required but BA or BS degree preferred